Why we use MANGO BUTTER in our skincare products:
Mango butter is a sweet smelling soft butter extracted from kernels of the mango. Mango butter contains natural emollient qualities that help keep the skin moisturised. Mango butter contains high levels of antioxidants and beneficial vitamins A, C, and E. It is rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid, and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid.
Mango butter is one of the healthiest and most caring solution for the skin. It has this bursting power of fruit goodness to it that when it comes in contact with skin, it deeply hydrates and nourishes it.
Mango Butter is often used for the following benefits:
- > Reduce the formation of wrinkles
- > Moisturise dry skin
- > Regenerate skin cells
- > Help restore skin’s elasticity
- > Protect the skin from sun damage
- > Provide relief for clogged pores
- > Prevent stretch marks (especially during pregnancy)
- > Provide relief for skin allergies
- > Help treat skin rashes, blemishes, sunburn, and psoriasis